Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

HAPPY (ALMOST) NEW YEAR

Hello dear readers. May I officially call you Biters now that we’ve gone on this culinary journey together since The Bite began? The year is almost over and a new one is about to begin. I want to thank you all for reading and I hope you continue to do so next year and beyond. And I will keep up my part of the deal and eat.

Before I forget, I wanted to let L.A. area readers know (if you don’t already) that Dine L.A. Restaurant Week is coming up January 20-31. You can find a list of participating restaurants on the Dine L.A. site (http://www.discoverlosangeles.com/dinela-los-angeles-restaurant-week). I’m looking forward to trying a few of them so I can blog about them in the New Year.



I'm also going to get out there and do my burger challenge. I love hamburgers and I am going on a journey to find the best one in L.A. Any suggestions? Drop me a line or send me a tweet (@MarioTorch) and let me know what they are.

Okay, Biters, I’ll see you in 2014 with all new restaurant reviews and recipes. Until then, stay delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment